Add a queue
- Go to Settings in the left-side panel.
- Click on Queues.
- Click Add queue in the right upper corner.
- Enter a name for your queue. (ie Sales, Support, Customer Service).
- Select a Priority for the queue (optional).
If an agent is assigned to two queues, and both queues currently have customers waiting in line, the agent will receive the conversation from the queue with the highest priority first, starting from 1, then 2 and so on. If you don't set a priority, the queue will always ´´be considered the lowest priority.
- Set an Offer timeout for the queue (optional).
Allows you to set the respond time for conversation offers to agents. Beware that an agent is set to "Away" if they don't accept an offer within the allotted time. Default is 30 seconds, and we also recommend that is a minimum.
- Set Wrap-up time in seconds (optional).
Allows you to adjust the time agents have between ending a conversation and being offered a new one. Default is 30 seconds.
- Select an Offer algorithm.
- Select and add agents to the queue. If you want to control which agents are offered a conversation first, you can use an offer algorithm that routes conversations based on agent priority and then set that priority for each agent here. Agents with a high priority receive offers first over agents with a lower priority, with 1 being highest, then 2, etc.
- Click Add new queue to save.