With our Shopify integration you can display customer information from your Shopify account in the conversation view.
Order informations is searched by the customer's phone or email address depending on contact channel.
- Go to Apps.
- Go to Manage Private Apps.
- Click Create a New Private App.
- Enter Dixa Custom Card under Private App Name.
- Check the box next to Storefront API.
- Click Save.
- Copy the API key.
- Copy the Password.
Go to Apps:
Click on Manage Private Apps:
Click Create a New Private App:
Under Dixa Custom Card under Private App Name:
Check the box next to Storefront API and click Save:
Copy the API key and Password:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Integrations.
- Click in Configure Integration under the Shopify icon.
- Click Add Shopify Card.
- Enter a Tile for the card (ie. Shopify information).
- Insert the API Key from your Shopify account.
- Insert the API Password from your Shopify account.
- Insert your Shopify subdomain URL.
Go to Settings > Integrations:
Fill out the required information and click Save:
If you want to customize the template click HERE.
Click Revert to Default to go back to the default template:
When no information is found in Shopify.