Make this change to increase customer retention in 2019
Bookings are on the rise and travelers are using more channels and devices to book trips than ever before. With fierce competition and high customer expectations, your customer service experience can be your strongest asset. Being available to your customers on phone, email, chat and messaging apps gives them the power to choose the channel that is most convenient for them at that moment. However, providing an omnichannel customer service experience usually means more tool (and work) for customer service departments, which can make delivering a consistent support experience very challenging. And consistency is something customers care very deeply about. In fact, 87% of US travelers say consistent reliability of service is a reason for staying loyal to a travel company. Find out how you can retain more customers by implementing this change in 2019.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Leverage the power of personalization to tailor the entire traveler journey
- Use data-driven insights to improve agent performance and traveler engagement
- Build meaningful traveler relationships by delivering a seamless experience across channels and devices
Date & Times:
- October 17th, 2019 at 3:00pm BST
- October 17th, 2019 at 11:00am PDT
Register for webinar
Christian is the VP of Product at Dixa and believes in treating customers as friends, not transactions. He approaches Dixa's product development with this mindset every single day.